We're often asked where to find reliable and comprehensive information about general health and wellness issues. There are thousands of websites offering useful health care information, resources and services. Be careful not to use information sourced from the Internet over an actual doctor or health professional’s advice, diagnosis or prescription.
The following websites are great places to start any health care topic search.
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- National Institutes of Health National Cancer Institute
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- American Diabetes Association
- Centers for Disease Control Diabetes Public Health Resource
- Diabetes Management Class
- American Heart Association
- Cardiology at Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
- NIH National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute