Nelly Chambers, MD
Board-Certified, Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine Specialist
- Recipient of Patient Choice Awards
- Multilingual Provider
online scheduling for Nelly Chambers, MD powered by HealthPost
Dr. Nelly Chambers is a board-certified internal medicine physician whose philosophy of care focuses on treating every patient like family, with an emphasis on individualized, whole-patient wellness. A compassionate, multilingual provider with top-notch educational credentials, she is fluent in English and Arabic and conversant in French and Spanish. Her special interests include preventive medicine, women’s health, mental health, diabetes and obesity care, and the treatment of acute and chronic diseases. She has consistently won recognition for her expertise in dealing with a wide variety of medical conditions and her positive and personalized approach to patient care.
After earning her bachelor’s degree in biology from Yale University, Dr. Chambers earned her medical degree from Cornell University Medical School and completed her residency and internship at New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York City. Prior to opening her own practice, she was a partner in a multi-specialty private practice medical group in Hillsborough County, Fla.
Over her career as a private practice internist, Dr. Chambers has earned multiple patient choice awards and compassionate doctor recognition awards. She is affiliated with , an advanced care facility providing cutting edge, specialized care for patients across the Tampa Bay metro area and beyond.
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Residency and Internship, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
- Medical Degree, Cornell University Medical School, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Yale University, New Haven, CT
Awards and Recognition
- Chief Resident-Primary Care, New York Presbyterian Hospital, 2001
- Patient Choice Awards, 2008-2012
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition Awards, 2009-2011
Primary Care of Wesley Chapel
2700 Healing Way, Suite 112
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543